Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unzip file issue

Hi everyone, I am struggling to uncompress a ZIP file. I have used ZipRead and tried to apply a Binary to Document and plugged a For Each so that I can write in a different location each uncompressed files. However, I seem not able to write the files...

eric_sou by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting schema change

Here are two pipelines that everyone can relate to. Detecting schema change in an upstream data source (SQL Server in this example) and identifying the exact nature of change. Also check out our blog post on this topic. SchemaChange_SaveOriginal.slp ...

dbapat by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Same column names in dat file

Hi, I have pipe limited dat file. I am using csv parser to get columns. The dat file has same column name(description) more than once but value is different eg- id name company cd description job description department description orgunit description...

Convert json to xml

Hello, I would like to know the best way to convert json list of accounts to an xml repeating element like below- “accounts”:[ “10”, “9”, “8”, “7”, “6”, “5”, “4”, “3”, “2”, “1” ] to ns1:AccountIds ns2:long10</ns2:long> ns2:long9</ns2:long> ns2:long8<...