Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Input not completely consumed

I have a parent pipeline calling another. Which runs successfully when you validate but errors when you execute. Why is this? It seems that the issue is coming form a pyton script in the child pipeline. The purpose of the script is the call a bat.fil...

Triggered task parameter defaults

I’m using triggered tasks with parameters on many of my pipelines. When I test my pipelines I populate the default values in the pipeline settings with the values I need. This automatically updates the default values for the parameters in the trigger...

Error handling procedure is falling over internally and then trying to send error messages about itself, thus creating a loop

Error handling procedure is falling over internally and then trying to send error messages about itself, thus creating a loop, what can be done with the sender address or not to get this many alerts? The error message we get is as follows: { “logid”:...

alstef by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java 8 to Java 11 Upgrade

Hi we are planning to upgrade the Groundplex nodes from Java 8 to Java 11 as per the below instructions given on portal (applicable to our system) Stop the existing JCC node by running the following command: $ sudo /opt/snaplogic/bin/jcc.sh stop Do...

vaidyarm by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos