Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Date conversion

Hi , I am having a source csv file which contains the date in the format dd-MON-yyyy ( say for example 01-JAN-2020 ) . I need to convert this data format to the form yyyy-mm-dd ( say 2020-01-01 ) . I have tried using various methods to parse the date...

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Metadata in snaps

Hi Team, I am new to Snaplogic, just I am trying to understand how metadata is maintained in between the snaps. In most of the ETL tools with in the flow we can find the column names,data types & length information . In the same way in Snaplogic whe...

Rajesh1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rest GET Poller

Hi all, We are integrating SnapLogic with Zendesk. The Zendesk API creates a JSON job which tells the status of the job for various requests made to the API. However using the REST GET snap to get the JSON job runs too quickly and the job status is s...

Error in REST POST

Hello, Please suggest what could be causing the following error in REST POST Response: “error”: “REST API service endpoint returned error result: status code = 415, reason phrase = Unsupported Media Type” Which setting can be changed for this?

Darshita by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos