Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculate bytes written or read by a snap?

There’s a way to calculate the total number of input or output documents, which is monumentally handy. However, is there a way to calculate the number of bytes read on input/output? This would be particularly useful for file chunking ie. if you want...

jamesv by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SE Server-side encryption

We have tightened up our bucket policy and specified AES256 as our server side encryption. As a result our pipeline now fails. Reason: You may not have access right to bucket: {bucketname}, detail: Access Denied Resolution: Check for valid bucket na...

Soap Execute

Hi Team, Issue: while I am using Soap execute Snap i am facing Issue while customizing the envelop code/Input payload. Customization required to payload: Need to add an extra tag(DFF Value) for the Input file generated while i use soap execute after ...

Need help w/ File Poller to File Operation

Hi, I am trying to use a file poller to look through an ftp directory and find a file, and then using the file operation snap to then send the file to correct directory, In the file poller i have the correct directory to point to and the file name wi...

FalleurJ by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos