Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snowflake - Bulk Load giving error

Hi, I am trying to use Snowflake bulk load snap to write data to a Snowflake table from input view. But when I have tried to validate or execute the pipeline I got the following error, Pipeline Execute: Error details: What is this temp file here? C...

Resolved! Discard all documents in pipeline

At the very end of a pipeline I would like to update a single row in a logging table. I’m going to do that in an Execute Task snap, but the problem I’m having is that it wants to run the child snap 20k times instead of simply running a single update ...

Snowflake Bulk Load

Hi, I am trying to use Snowflake bulk load snap to read data from external S3 location and load into the snowflake table. here the challenge is that. Under the Snowflake account, I have mentioned the external bucket name and provided keys. but when a...

venkat by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simple document viewer during testing

I was wondering if there is a simple way of viewing documents made it down a certain path during testing of a pipeline. I know that I can view how many documents flow in and out of a Snap using the statistics viewer, but I’d like to actually see the ...

Resolved! Router snap catch all

I have a section in a pipeline where I need to route documents down one of two paths. I would like to do a single comparison on some fields, if it’s true go down one path, if it’s not, go down another path. Think of it as the ELSE in a SWITCH stateme...

Resolved! Converting Array to Comma Separated String

I have JSON output from a Salesforce SOQL snap, in the format [ { “QualifiedApiName”: “Accelerator_Pack__c” }, { “QualifiedApiName”: “Access_Certifications__c” }, { “QualifiedApiName”: “Access_Requests__c” }, { “QualifiedApiName”: “Account_Cleansed__...