Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Poller on S3 Only Output on Change

In the documentation, the section “Only Output on Change” mentions that it runs if there is a change in the contents of the directory. Is this strictly the timestamp of the file(s) based on the pattern or are the contents of the file checked somehow ...

ronmwhite by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Separate words in column name

Hello, Can you please help separating my column names using ‘_’ whenever there are capital letters in the column name. For example: Input Output In my research, I understood that findall() function can help iterating through all column names, using...

vsunilbabu by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snaplogic: Integration with Selenium

Community, I need to access a file from a SFTP application that doesn’t allow read access to the Directory Browser snap. (This is by design) Vendor is Amex (less than helpful is the polite way to say it) The URL to the file also changes per run. So ...

jhagist by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send Email as current response file

Hi All, We are trying to send an email when we are getting an error. When we get an empty file we need to skip and we are not supposed to send a mail. The mail should be only triggered when we receive any error. But we are getting mails even when the...

Kullay by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos