Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Insert error with JDBC insert and PGSQL

I have a pipeline that reads from Oracle and writes to PGSQL. When inserting to PGSQL, I get this error Batch entry 0 insert into “pg_temp”.“crmi002b_ut_pprs001” (“end_date”, “opportunity_type”, “sales_person”, “opportunity_status_type”, “sr_partitio...

Snaplex Node Freezing with High Memory

One of our SL Nodes freezes on high memory and won’t start any new pipelines or accept any webhooks. The only way we’ve found to fix this is a manual reboot. Memory will be going between 70-85%, and CPU between 10-60%… everything will be working fine...

nsmith by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Count of written Documents

Hello All, I’m trying to get the count of files written by the File Writer Snap and want to write the number into a mapper. If it’s possible can anyone suggest me how to achieve this? Thanks

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In-memory lookup workaround

Hello all, I faced with issue with in-memory lookup. According to snaplogic documentation, [https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1439008/In-Memory+Lookup] it does not supported structured JSON path like '$customer.address. It can...

ed_tc by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ZipFile Writer - Subdirectory Support

I would like to store a large number of files into a single compressed zip file and in order to help with organization I would like to group the files into nested subdirectories. I have paired a Document To Binary Snap with a ZipFile Writer Snap and ...

aanderson by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos