Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Date filter in MongoDB snap

Hi, I am trying to filter the records from MongoDB Select snap using date filter but somehow it is not working. I am using below expression in condition. Please suggest if I am doing something wrong: {$and:[{“etl_date”:{$gte:“2019-05-15T00:00:00.000”...

Issue reading XML data

I am getting error while reading following XML in XML generator. Error message “Failure: null, Reason: Error occurred while validating the XML, Resolution: Please provide a valid XML” <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> EUR Projec...

Resolved! API that catches HTTP Post encoded in CXML

I am trying to build an API endpoint that can catch an HTTP Post that is encoded in XML. The error I am getting is:Document input views only accept JSON-encoded data. I understand that there are snaps that allow me to conver the XML to JSON once th...

ctlarson by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Don't email empty error logs

I have snaps running nightly to insert data into SQL server. If there was an error I have it set up to email what my file write created. I wanted to ask if it’s possible to prevent it from emailing empty error logs. As of now if there aren’t any erro...

Matt by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Snaplogic SQLServer Insert Snap

Hi the snaplogic insert snap is throwing error when a trigger task is invoked and the FileId is coming as the parameter. The error is below java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Invalid column name ‘FileId’. at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.execut...

Email Reader Snap very slow

Hi, I am using Email Reader snap to read email/attachment from an microsoft outlook emailbox. The snap is able to connect to the mailbox and read the attachment but the speed at which it reads is too slow (generally in KBs and sometimes even in bytes...

rda by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos