Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Directory Browser match on file name with spaces

I have a file called “File With Spaces.csv” and am trying to create a GLOB pattern to match it in a Director Browser. What should work does not work and what does work is not optimal in my opinion. Simply setting the File Filter to the value: File Wi...

tk42 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zip File Read – pass file name to text field

Hello, we have a data coming in a zip file. One of the requirements is to read file name and send it to a text field so it can be loaded in to one of the columns in Oracle table. For example: File name is SV_4YEVwN5KjncCtVj.zip Output result (Oracle ...

Regina by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Dates to BigQuery problem

I’m trying to export some dates into BigQuery, but even though the preview of the data that is being sent to BigQuery is correct, when I check my table in BigQuery it always shows as null. Any idea on how to solve this? My data is parsed this way: Da...

S3 Snaps with Minio?

Has anyone successfully used the S3 capabilities (s3://) of the File Writer/Reader type snaps for interacting with an S3-like object storage solution, like Minio? It seems the actual AWS CLI can (MinIO | AWS CLI with MinIO - Cookbook/Recipe), such as...

christwr by Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos