Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dynamic Binary Basic Auth Accounts?

Similar to some of the other “dynamic” type of accounts, is there a way to implement a dynamic binary basic auth account? I have a need to send files to partners via file transfer protocols like SFTP, but where the credentials need to be stored and ...

christwr by Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Download the Latest Snaplex Binaries

Below are the steps for downloading Snaplex binaries. Login to elastic.snaplogic.com https://elastic.snaplogic.com/ Click Manager tab on the control pane. Select SHARED under Projects Spaces. Click the Snaplexes tab on the right pane. Select...

hpv by Former Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi-file read / multi-file write

Hi there, I have a need where I have to read multiple files from an sftp site and write all of those files (if they exist) to multiple file names. Would the binary reader fit the bill here? I’m familiar with the multi-file read and the directory brow...

vcocco by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Queueing Data for a Pipeline Execute

I want to call an external service in a pipeline execute that can only run a single call at a time, but each document I could conceivably call against it can actually be aggregated and passed in a batch call. Is there any way to queue documents up an...

jamesv by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos