Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multi-file read / multi-file write

Hi there, I have a need where I have to read multiple files from an sftp site and write all of those files (if they exist) to multiple file names. Would the binary reader fit the bill here? I’m familiar with the multi-file read and the directory brow...

vcocco by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Queueing Data for a Pipeline Execute

I want to call an external service in a pipeline execute that can only run a single call at a time, but each document I could conceivably call against it can actually be aggregated and passed in a batch call. Is there any way to queue documents up an...

jamesv by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Millisecond values upto 6 digit in result

In Mysql database,one of timestamp column contain value as ‘2019-02-01 11:20:46.578496Z’ but when we query from snaplogic it shows only first 3 digit of millisecond ‘2019-0-24 11:20:08.578 UTC’ Can any one help me how can i get entire 6 digit millis...

Amazon SQS Snap Usage

I really hesitated to put this down earlier. It turned out that the issue was that there was a competing process on what I guess everyone believed was a new queue. It pulled off some of the messages.

Mapping an Ultra Task to AWS API Gateway

Has anyone successfully mapped a pipeline exposed via an Ultra Task to an AWS API Gateway API? I feel like I’m doing everything right, but I’m getting an inexplicable 500 error. Wondering if anyone has had success with this that might be able to offe...

Schevus by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos