Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS SQL Bulk Insert

is there a way to perform a bulk insert operation to insert data into MS SQL? currently we have a pipeline that has about 3.5M records / documents. It takes a long time to insert all of these into SQL using the execute snap b/c I believe its performi...

Resolved! Dynamic filename in s3

hi all, I have a pipeline which writes a pdf to s3 bucket but the problem is that the filename has to be dynamic. But i cant get the filename as prior to s3 filewriter I have a document to binary snap. Hence the the variable in which i store the name...

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Soap execute with mtom enabled

Scenario :- Trying to perform a SOAP Execute to send attachments as PDF and XML using the MTOM transmission as mentioned in the document below. https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1437963/SOAP+Execute The scenario works correctl...

johnbilay by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deployment Architecture

We are in the process of implementing SnapLogic and I wanted to reach out to the community to find out if you could share some information on how your setup your environment. This is in terms of Project Spaces, Groups, Migrations to QA/Prod, etc. We ...

Jaepaek by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos