Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Record Play in Triggered Task Pipeline

Hello, I have a triggered task for a pipeline whihc does ETL. I am running the task using a cURL command as below. Iam trying to take the input paramater from the Task URL and pass it to the pipeline. I am trying to use the Record Play snap to view t...

Resolved! To add elements in an array object

My requirement is based on the input parameter(no of days) of a pipeline, I have to execute the the child pipeline which calls a API URL like below. If the input paramater is 4, the child pipleline should execute as below. https://xxxx/xxxx/testing?...

Resolved! Trying to flatten the hierarchical json

Hello, Below is the JSON output from a REST API source. I am trying to flatten the hierarchical JSON structure using the splitter snap. I am able to flatten “meals” attribute, but unable to split the “credentials”. The expected output should be all t...

arvindnsn by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Make a list from multiple documents

I have a need to create a single list from multiple documents. Here is an example of some JSON: [ { color: “test1”, value: “111” }, { color: “test2”, value: “222” }, { color: “test3”, value: “333” }, { color: “test4”, value: “444” }, { color: “test5”...

SSO with ADFS missing Claim Rules

I’m attempting to setup SSO via ADFS. The org is set up and I’ve downloaded the metadata and created the Relying Party Trust, but there’s no information on what I should use in the claim rules - email address → username or username didn’t work.

Acosta by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

ErrorHandler Pipeline design in case of Ultra

Hi Team, I am trying to handle errors with ErrorHandler pipe in ultra. My ultra main pipe has no i/p no o/p design(kafka snap at start and end of pipe), Here to handle errors my errorhadler is having copy snap at first place, 1 o/p of copy snap using...

KumarR by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos