Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email Sender snaps throws error

When using the Email Sender snap received the below Error: Failure: Failed to send email message, Reason: Failed to send email message: 534-5.7.9 Application-specific password required. Learn more at 534 5.7.9 Sign in with App Passwords - Google Acco...

sp41832 by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building ETL pipelines with dynamic mapping

Hello community, I’m new to SnapLogic and am trying to understand best practices for building out scalable ETL pipelines. Specifically, I would like to build generalized replication pipelines that are dynamic and can handle schema changes without nee...

jkrangel by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to HTML encode

xml entity_2018_09_24.slp (9.3 KB) Hi, We recently encountered an issue involving passing a variable to an XML generator. The variable contains an ampersand (‘&’), which causes the XML generator to throw the error ‘The entity name must immediately fo...

Random data generator

Hi everyone, has anyone worked on a random data generation pipeline? For example, to have a set of snaps connected where you can choose how many columns you want and eventually the data types as well as number of rows of data to fill and you get some...

eric_sou by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fire and Forget for child pipeline call

Hi Team, How can we achieve Async response or Fire and Forget while calling child pipe via PE snap(ForEach is deprecated). i.e Calling a child pipe from main to log data in child, but don’t want to wait for child to finish its execution which can ho...

KumarR by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open ended Soap Execute Pipeline

Hi, How can i design an open ended pipeline which will accept a raw SOAP request. This request will be internally passed to a SOAP service using SOAP execute and response will be returned. I’m able to achieve this if i generate the request using a ma...

Roshini by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos