Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JSON Generation using JSON Generator

Hi All, I need the below structure for creating a Tree structure in Javascript, When i execute the below structure using JSON generator (Edit JSON) am not getting any output neither error [{ “text”: “Years”, "nodes": [{ "text": $year, "nodes": [...

Aravind711 by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data in Error View

Hi, I need to take the data in the error views into a file. I have mapped csv formatter and a file writer but there is no schema definition in error view. How do I get the failed records mapped into the csv? I am comparatively new to snaplogic. Any h...

Swatisree by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New element in mapper

I have a pipeline in which I am reading a file and parse it with CSV parser. Name|Age|Gender David| 18| M Julie|20|F I am able to parse the file but at the end of each record, I would like to append a file name in which record comes. So reading a fil...

ryagnik by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues in reading Nested Json file

Hi, I tried executing the example for Json Splitter provided in their home page, but the results i’m getting does not match with what they provided in their page. Could someone please correct me if i am wrong somewhere. SamplePipeline.slp (6.6 KB) Ex...

Salesforce Bulk API file insert

we want to insert files/attachments in salesforce using Bulk Api. we have files from legacy system that we are getting in a sftp folder. All these files paths, along with parent references like case and contact external ids, we have in a csv. Now we ...