Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SOAP UI attachments

SOAP UI to export Oracle BIEE application reports: using below URL. https://Host/analytics/saw.dll/WSDL/v12 service name: {urn://oracle.bi.webservices/v12}AnalysisExportViewsService operation: {urn://oracle.bi.webservices/v12}initiateAnalysisExport T...

Counting Empty Sets

Hi All, I’m looking to build a simple pipeline which can count the number of files in a directory, I have used the ‘Directory Browser’ Snap and ‘Aggregate’ snap (Count Function) and this works well. however I am struggling to get any output when ther...

ksalem by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Exchange Integration

Has anyone successfully been able to use the MSExchange snap packs? I have been trying to use the Exchange Read snap and the documentation seems to be missing some information. I keep getting an error “The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with ...

Issue in XML transformation

Hi Team, I am trying to do some XML transformation and I’m stuck. Here goes the problem description. I have uploaded one xml file with .txt extention and uploading .xml file is not allowed. I have masked data! Subhasree.txt (1.7 KB) In this file, we ...

Subhasree by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wild Card at end of variable - parameter

I am using a delete file snap and would like to delete all files that start with a name stored in a parameter. Ex. controlfile1.json // controlfile2.csv How would I put a wildcard at the end of the parameter? _parameter1 (what goes here?)

jhagist by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Comparing pipelines across projects

We are developing a number of pipelines to be published within a Pattern project, to be used by our clients to drive their integrations. We have a “reference implementation” project space with a project per product version. In our SnapLogic organiza...

omair by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos