Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Redshift execute snap does not show errors

Hello, Hoping someone can help with this one. I’ve got a parameter which captures a sql statement from the user. I am executing this sql using a redshift execute snap. The problem is, the sql statement can hold multiple statements separated by a semi...

nisars by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Loading Strategy

Hi, I have been working with SQL server database as target. The loading strategy we use is to trruncate and load the fresh data every day. But we dont have any option for this in SQL Server Insert snap. As a result I need to put SQL server execute sn...

Eloqua Snap: Adding A Variable

I am using the Eloqua snap to extract multiple of the Core Object Types. I would like to create a variable so I could reuse the pipeline but I can give it is a drop down. Any idea how to run it with a variable? Open to other work arounds too…

jhagist by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Drop first record

Hi All, I have a variable number of records coming from a mapper and will always want to drop the first. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks, Mark

mongley by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Math.pow vs. decimal exponents

Hello, We’ve been trying to implement a calculation using a decimal exponent into Math.pow Each time the exponent is a decimal and not strictly an integer, we get 1 as a result. Current result is the following Math.pow(2,2) gives 4 Math.pow(2,3) give...