Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Directory Browser - Sub Directories

Is there a way to scan a directory (including sub-directories) for files? I just need a list of files with the complete path. We are using SFTP to access the folder. Directory Browser doesn’t appear to have that option Thanks, Ignatius

IgnatiusN by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error while reading a Box file

I’m trying to read a csv file from Box ,but ive encountered a weird behavior that I just cant find a resolution to. This is the error in the Box read snap: Failure: Error downloading the file: %s, Reason: Exception while reading binary data from the ...

aniketbhoi by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Substitute variable in regex expression

I have a mapper with json input like this: $effective_code = “2138-HCOM-0546-01” $course_code =“2138-HCOM-0546-01-12345|2138-HCOM-0546-EMR-12456” I want an expression that will match “2138-HCOM-0546-01-12345” out of course code. I don’t understand in...

JSONPath to select items from root array

I have the following JSON. I’m struggling on how to write a mapper that captures $[0].original from the JSON below… [ { “Id”: “0036A00000AbbdpQAB”, “FirstName”: “Andrew”, “LastName”: “Ramirez”, “hed__AlternateEmail__c”: “aramirez@destinysolutions.co...

omair by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workday Rest APIs and arrays

Hi, So I’m working to try and create a pipeline that retrieves all of the alternate IDs from Workday, modifies some, and reloads them using the Workday API’s. The workday API requires xml structure, and there’s a section that has id type / value, tha...

jplunkett by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos