Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Route User to Webpage

We’re attempting to create a pipeline that can be triggered from our web page when a user clicks on a hyperlink. We’ve created the pipeline so that it performs some operations (no problems with that so far). But when the pipeline finishes running, it...

mkramer by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pivot multiple files on first N columns

Pivot snap works well with one file format where i have to know the column i want to pivot on However, we have a scenario where we want to pivot large number of files of different number of columns but the first first three columns are the same in a...

Salesforce Upsert Issue

I have upserted (there is no CaseNumber field in input file but CaseID will be there which is primary key in SF Case object) one document to SF Case object. after upserting it(CaseNumber) will be generated. Now I need to get that CaseNumber after the...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetSuite Integration and Lists

Hello. In building out an integration from Salesforce to NetSuite I’ve not been able to find a way to update a value from Salesforce to a list value in NetSuite by leveraging the text. It seems the NS Update and Upsert Snaps want you to provide the i...

Resolved! Mapper vs. structure

Our team hasn’t added a Structure snap to a new pipeline in 2 or 3 years, I think. Is there any advantage it carries over the Mapper snap? We have an improvement/cleanup effort started for our older pipelines and thinking about replacing the Struct...

del by Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Elastic Mapping with a simple Script Snap

An Elastic Mapper which outputs JSON that only contains keys that have non-null values Background: The use case came while trying to map fields from a Salesforce Outbound Message. This message would send a varying number of fields, from each record, ...

msager by Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 7 kudos