Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Load testing in snaplogic

I am curious to know community’s findings/results/observations on load testing in snaplogic. I am planning to test i against 100k documents. Can someone throw some light on issues like time taken, hanging/stopping of pipelines in the middle . Any un...

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ServiceNow json format

I am trying to load ServiceNow data to Redshift. Looks like there are no read snaps available. Got the data to S3 using curl in the json format. Looks like json parser is not parsing the data correctly. Child records are at level 3. I put in a mappe...

Raj by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra Pipeline Reprocess Feature

How will the ultra pipeline reprocess a failed message? It seems like all ultra pipeline has inbuilt reprocess mechanism in case of exceptions. Wanted to know what could be the failure scenarios. Thanks.

Raj_S by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snaplogic/reltio deployment

How should we proceed, with regard to allowing tenant URL changes in environments with the “reltio snap write” and similar reltio objects? Due to the way reltio works, deployment requires changing the tenant, which is part of the tenantURL. The rest...

Json Array value to column formating

For the json below I need to be able to make the TabStatus.TabLabel value a column and TabStatus.TabValue as the value of that column and discard the rest of the data in the Array. Note that the TabStatus array can have up to 166 items where below I...