Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can we report on CSV format errors?

We have a problem that I hope has a simple solution. We have a CSV file that is like: “ONE”,“TWO”,“THREE”,“FOUR”",“FIVE”,“SIX”,“SEVEN” What I would like to be able to do is read the binary data from the ZIPfile read object, and do something like acc...

Categorization of exceptions

Hello All, We have a requirement to design a pipeline(Parent & Child format) ensuring all exceptions are properly covered. What will be the best way to track down the exception occurring(whatever point it may be like in different snaps say writers/r...

Staging, to get near real time data

Currently, I am working on a project where I fetch data from database views.By views, I mean subsets of a tables which are residing in the database. These views are required to store fresh data ie…, stale data should not be allowed to be fetched, dat...

Process 2 Gb file

I have a very big file (around 2gb) . I have to fetch that from FTP and have to split the file into chunks (let’s say 2 million records ) and create new files in the FTP . Please suggest any effective method of processing the data. I tried using rout...

How to get Running Totals

Hello. I want to get running totals: here is my raw dataset: key1 key2 qtr ct 2. 1. 5 3. 2. 4 4. 3. 1 5. 4. 3 My result: key1 key2 qtr RunningTotal 2. 1. 5 3. 2. 9 4. 3. 10 5. 4....

Raj by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos