Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add index of element in array to the element

How do I add the index of the element in an array to the element? I have the following doc that I simply want to add the index of the element in the array1 array to each element in the array1 array: { “field1”: “46”, “array1”: [ { “number”: 1, “code”...

kmiesse by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SQL Stored Procedures - Output Parameters

Does anyone have examples of returning a success/failure value as an output value from a stored procedure to the snap. The following is not visible in the output view of my sproc snap: Return(@Status) …Never mind, it’s working now…just a little too i...

AdrianH by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lookup on an array in the input document

Hello, I have a incoming JSON document that has cases and array of casesteps inside. I need to do a lookup on the case step code from a table in the database and add additional properties to the casestep. Is there a way to accomplish this? We tried d...

IgnatiusN by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Box Write - Retrieving the resulting File ID

I’m working on developing a pipeline to upload documents to a Box repository. In addition to uploading the documents, I also need to associate metadata within Box. I have been able to accomplish the uploading of documents easily using the Box Write s...

jposey by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Determine if value is NaN (not a number)

i’d like to be able to determine if a variable is number value or not prior to importing to a DB. i perform a parseFloat on that variable but I see it coming back as NaN and have tried multiple things to filter it out without success. does anyone kno...

SL memory utilization

I have created a pipeline which deals 2 GB data. When I manually terminate the pipeline or if its fails, pipeline stops. But SL jvm is still holding on a huge chuck of memory causing snaplex crashes if I run the pipeline again. My current work around...

jaybodra by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workday Account Configuration - Version Question

When configuring a Workday Account, a version is required in the configuration. I had always presumed that the version configured in the account was passed through to the @version attribute in the SOAP request generated by the individual Workday sna...

del by Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos