cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Task to expose the Pipeline as a REST API which uses No Authentication

pradeepkumar
New Contributor

Create a Task to expose the Pipeline as a REST API which uses No Authentication. I don’t know what it means can anyone please give clarity on these words please

Thanks in advance,

6 REPLIES 6

koryknick
Employee
Employee

Hello Pradeep. My guess is that you are trying to do this with a Triggered Task. You can only execute triggered tasks using Basic Authentication (username/password) or using a Bearer Token.

Ultra Tasks can be executed by Bearer Token, Basic Authentication, or anonymously if you clear the bearer token value from the Task.

Please refer to the main Tasks Page documentation for a description and comparison of the different types of tasks.

However, you can can use the API Policy Manager feature to create anonymous permissions to execute tasks within a project. You may wish to contact your SnapLogic CSM for pricing and a demo.

pradeep_kumar
New Contributor

@koryknick Thank you for replay

I have another question please help me with this. from source i am getting date and time in "Fri Sep 08 11:00:00 PDT 2023" as string. I need it to change it date time format and then format it according to need source data when using date.parse() it shows NaN as output so please help me.

Advance thanks for the help.