Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dynamically setup dashboard execution label from triggered task

alchemiz
Contributor III

Hi Snaplogic Gurus,

Good day, is there a way to set the execution label using triggered task

FYI, the executing pipeline that I would like to dynamically set the execution label is the parent pipeline this is a common pipeline then accepts a JSON object and routes to different child pipeline, is there maybe a header, attributes or key/value pair that can be set in the PUT request body that is hidden that I can use?

I tried updating the path, name, label of the pipeline asset using update snaplogic snap but it just created a new one, I had that idea since triggered task are not mapped by pipeline name but snodeid

Iโ€™m trying to output something like this in the dashboard

tmp

Thanks,
EmEm

6 REPLIES 6

I was hoping this feature wouldโ€™ve been created by now. I have a triggered task that invokes a pipeline that can be used for processing multiple employer partners, depending on the parm value that was passed into the task. It would be truly helpful if the dashboard could show which employer partner the top-level pipeline was invoked for.

MattBurden
New Contributor II

Me too, this feature would be useful and could work exactly as it does for subpipelines called via pipeline execute - with the runtime label showing in brackets after the actual pipeline name.