cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Embedding SnapLogic in a SaaS product

aprabhav
New Contributor III

We are a SaaS product company. We use SnapLogic as the iPaaS integration platform in our product. We have built pipelines to onboard data from our customerโ€™s source systems (erp, google drive, sftp etc.) and bring it into products data lake.

Currently, our customer success/support team ends up configuring connections to customerโ€™s source systems in SnapLogic platform.

IMO, the ideal experience for our customers is to have a self service ability to define the connection to their source systems from within our product UI.

Has anyone been able to do that? I would really appreciate any ideas or thoughts on how to make this happen.

Thanks in advanceโ€ฆ

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

aprabhav
New Contributor III

Hi @dmiller , please let me know if you have heard back from your OEM team.

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, I do not any further information.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

stevegoodwin
Employee
Employee

It seems from your description that you want to allow your customers to create the snaplogic account by themselves, without your support team getting involved.

The snaplogic metadata snap pack allows you to create a pipeline to read and write snaplogic assets, including accounts.

One approach is:

• develop a web form in your system to allow your users to enter their credentials
  • develop a pipeline that uses the snaplogic create snap to write a new account
  • expose that pipeline as a REST endpoint using a triggered task
  • invoke the triggered task REST endpoint from your web form