cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching 1k records from table using "Snowflake select snap"

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

I’m planning to fetch the data from a table using “Snowflake select snap” while putting the condition of getting 1k records ONLY in WHERE clause however it is not getting any results.

I can put the entire query in “Snowflake execute snap” as well but wanting to do with Snowflake Select as of now. Any help is highly appreciable.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Wanted to share the solution here. The query was right, no need to change the “Fetch-size” as well.
The only thing that was missing was ’ ’ for the IDs that we were passing in the query. Thus, the query would look like -
WHERE NAME IN (‘102345’, ‘1701’, ‘5604878’)

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Sure, below snaps for your reference:

There’s no need for the expression functionality (equal sign (=)) button to be on in both situations, unless you’re using some function later in the where clause. Other than that, I can see that you have a new line character ‘\n’ in the query itself, so you should replace those with new lines or space.

Even if I remove the “=” decorator, the query doesn’t run. Moreover, regarding \n, there is none in the query but the error message still shows that → this is where I’m blown away.

I appreciate your detailed attention though.

If you are allowed to, send the query without IDs in the where clause. Make sure you use the Preformatted text option when pasting the query.

How do I send IDs without where clause in the query? Is there any snap which will help me with the same?