cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to call the Public Api in Rest get

Pretty
New Contributor III

In Rest Get Snap, we need to call this API [GET /api/1/rest/public/runtime/snaplogic]
,there is a notification here that authentication is required, but where can I get this authentication for this API

I got the API from this Docs
https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438155/Pipeline+Monitoring+API

Please help how to get all this information in brief

10 REPLIES 10

Authorization should be an HTTP Header, not a Query Parameter and you also have a spelling error in the key:

Make sure that the value of the header is in this format "Basic {encoded value}"

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@Pretty

The โ€œorgโ€ should be the name of the SnapLogic Organization that you are working on(or the organization where you want to run the monitoring API on).

Regards,
Spiro Taleski

asahoo
New Contributor II

Hi,
Thank you for informing how to authenticate a Rest API.

As per Ultra Pipelines documentation - it supports - Token Authentication and No Authentication.
The does not say how to access Ultra Task URLs with No Authentication.

How do I expose my Ultra pipeline as a REST API which uses no Authentication?

Please guide.

Regards
Arabinda

Hi,

You can simply delete the bearer token for an ultra task, that will enable anyone to invoke the ultra task without providing any authentication.

asahoo
New Contributor II

Thank you. So, that will make it available to the world as much as a Public API without authentication!?
I tried and it worked.

Another help needed
If I have to remove Bearer token but authenticate the request within the Ultra Pipeline, please share an example of how to do that.