cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Item Fulfillment

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am working with a pipeline to grab a Item Fulfillment record under one subsidiary and then transitioning that IF to a new IF in the other. It is a 1 for 1 transaction on our side, so the data that we pull will be the same as the data input under the new company. That being said I continue run into the error below. I will post my mapping as well. I have tried a few different things and still seem to cum up short on this one and would love some insight.

Here is the mapping currently.

35 REPLIES 35

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Ok sounds great!

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

I did try this as you mentioned just to see what it would do and I got the following error. These two errors are what I have been seeing the most of.

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Do you mind showing me the whole pipeline? Are you starting with a Sales Order?

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

So this starts with a custom search for Sales order that have been fulfilled out of one subsidiary. We are then getting the item fulfillment record of that SO and then mapping it to the Original SO from our other subsidiary and fulling that SO. That is the goal. Essentially what this is doing is handling what are called โ€˜Intercompany Transactionsโ€™ and we are automating where Netsuite currently isnโ€™t. I have staff that manually go in and create these IFโ€™s even though they are the exact same as the originating transaction. Let me know if you need more info on this Pipeline and need anything else opened and shown.

How are you โ€œgetting the item fulfillment record of that SOโ€? I see an item list inside an SOโ€™s details and each of those has quantityFulfilled, etc, but Iโ€™m not seeing any references to item fulfillment objects. But I think you can just create the new item fulfillments based on the details available in the SOโ€™s item list, no?