cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No Pagination Support on REST Post Snap?

kw917
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I am using the REST Get snap and it works beautifully for paginated data requests (using the Has Next boolean field and the Next URL field).

I noticed that for some strange reason the REST Post counter-part snap doesnโ€™t have this functionality.

Even though it is less common to hit an HTTP POST endpoint for pagination purposes, I have several APIs that we need to get into production that require a POST and pagination.

Could this functionality being added using the same logic and code (for re-use / lower LOE)?

• @mbowen who has exceptionally good news for me on my other question last month.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am getting access to Snaplogic support directly and will likely be able to open tickets and feature requests but I am kind of secondary for our company in terms of vendor feature requests, so I think the forum is appropriate. If you need our lead Snaplogic aligned contacts to open a formal feature request, please let me know.

• Kurt
5 REPLIES 5

Karuna_M
New Contributor

@llacroix  Another Option is to use to the http Client Snap with Post Method. It has the Pagination option. 

Thank You.