cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem with XLM Generator snap

Dawid_Zajdel
New Contributor

I have a problem with generating xml file using XML Gnerator. I have a json and use Mapper snap together with XML Generator to create xml file.

My mapper looks like this:

So I mapped array to array.

The results of mapper looks ok, but I receive empty output from XML Generator snap:
So it shows that mapper doesnโ€™t work correctly.

In the attachment I will send pipline.XML Generator Community Example_2019_10_17.slp (220.4 KB)

Please suggest how to solve this problem.

6 REPLIES 6

Dawid_Zajdel
New Contributor

@ptaylor Yes, I used xsd to generate the template.

The general situation is that I get xml files from api. For this file I have a generate scheme which I add to XML Generator.The xml file has a prefix peci, but it is absent in the scheme.
(For the purposes of this example, simply on the basis of this xml I created JSON as a source)

It seems very strange that using the file and the dedicated scheme I cannot map array from the source with the same array from the scheme.Iโ€™ve tried different options, also with removing the prefix, which of course is not the solution to the problem, but even in this situationarray of workers doesnโ€™t map and the generator did not return filled objects.

I am enclosing the scheme and dedicated xml file in txt format, because I cannot add xsd format.
File.txt (31.0 KB) Schema.txt (137.6 KB)

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

@Dawid_Zajdel At this point I would recommend opening a ticket with SnapLogic support.