cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Salesforce Oauth Redirect URL for Snaplogic

ronmwhite
New Contributor II

The documentation says you use <SnapLogic_POD_Name> but does not take the time to explain what that is or provide an example; I can guess but would rather not. Kindly confirm what that value should be and/or where one would find it. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

dcyr
New Contributor

Ron, it sounds like you were able to get the Salesforce connected app set up along with the Salesforce Oauth2 account in Snaplogic. Iโ€™m trying to do so myself and I think Iโ€™m close but I get an unauthorized error in SL when using the Salesforce Bulk Query snap on the query limit check executed under the covers. It sounds like you know quite a bit about Salesforce so Iโ€™m hoping this error rings a bell and you might know how Iโ€™d correct the issue. Iโ€™m very much a Salesforce newbie so I fit the description of
someone who doesnโ€™t have a โ€œplethora of experienceโ€ that you mention above. I am putting up a ticket with Snaplogic but Iโ€™m casting a wide net to try to get around this issueโ€ฆ

Thanks
Dave Cyr

Salesforce Bulk Query[564d09aea415f545a115b037_c9d562ec-0c3f-48c4-a733-165dc86aa5e2 โ€“ beef5f03-bc35-41f4-ba64-352ffca5ca1a]
com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Error occurred while querying the daily job limits with url
at com.snaplogic.snaps.salesforce.bulk2.Bulk2Utils.getBulkv2QueryJobLimits(Bulk2Utils.java:849)

fmdf
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I think the connection Authorizes when I set it up.

But when I go execute, I get the same error.

Error occurred while querying the daily job limits with url

@fmdf typically an error from Salesforce with โ€œError occurred while querying the daily job limits with urlโ€ means the Salesforce account used for the API call does not have permissions to fetch Limits. You can view more about Salesforce Bulk API Limits in their Bulk API Introduction documentation and a bit more granular with their Salesforce API Reference. The full error stack in SnapLogic can often guide you to exactly which permission youโ€™re missing - if youโ€™re able to share that we may be able to provide some additional guidance.