cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using NetSuite Snap to fetch all the records from NetSuite

bjadav
New Contributor II

I am trying to get all the records for given object for e.g. vendors from NetSuite and store that information in MySQL DB. I tried to use NetSuite Get Snap but it requires use to pass the internal id and type of the object which we are trying to get and store in the MySQL DB in the first place.
How can get all the records of different objects from NetSuite? in NetSuite update, we have dropdown for Object from where we can select different type of objects. Why donโ€™t we have same dropdown in NetSuite Get Snap to get all the records for that objects?

7 REPLIES 7

bjadav
New Contributor II

Yes I am talking about REST web API. As per this document, we have 3 ways to get data.

From above 3, SOAP is used by existing NetSuite Snaps. For RESTlets, you mention that you have unreleased NetSuite RESTLets Snaps. As for REST Web Services, it supports OAuth 2.0 so I think we can use REST Snaps with OAuth 2.0 account to use this feature from NetSuite.

Let me try the method that you suggested which is to use Search Snap with {} to fetch all the records. If that doesnโ€™t work as intended, I will check the REST Snaps with OAuth 2.0. I will let you (@ptaylor) know the results.

bjadav
New Contributor II

@ptaylor I have successfully setup the OAuth2 SSL account for NetSuite in SnapLogic as mentioned in this document and by following this video. And I am able to use SuiteQL which allows us to write SQL query to fetch the required data using this OAuth2 account and SuiteQL.

However, I am not able to Auto refresh the token using OAuth2 SSL Account. When I click on refresh button on OAuth2 Account setup page, it says Error: access token refresh failed. without any descriptive message for the error. Can you please tell me how can I identify what is the error and make sure that token auto refreshes without any issues.

Unfortunately I donโ€™t know anything about using OAuth2 with NetSuite. Please create a support ticket about this if you havenโ€™t yet, and if itโ€™s still a problem.