cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to Pass Mapping Variables to Email Snap

pranil2k2
Contributor

Hi,
I am new to SnapLogic. i need help on how to pass the Mapping variable to Email snap. I need a requirement to read the mapping variable and need to refer in Email Snap Template body. so that users can read the values on email itself.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pranil2k2
Contributor

In Mapper i have two columns, and i need to configure in mail to show the table name and its stats.

I am trying using below template as suggested in document but it is throwing error. is there any standard format to refer other than below?

SMRT Load Stats

Table Name

+$$Table_name+

<p>Table Stats</p> 
    <p>+$Table_Record_Count+</p> 

Thanks Again

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

psadasivam
New Contributor III

@pranil2k2 - You can access your document inside template body by enabling โ€œ=โ€ (toggle) expression mode. eg: โ€˜<body>โ€™+$firstname+โ€˜</body>โ€™. you have multiple ways. Can you share sample output from mapper snap and your template to help further.

pranil2k2
Contributor

In Mapper i have two columns, and i need to configure in mail to show the table name and its stats.

I am trying using below template as suggested in document but it is throwing error. is there any standard format to refer other than below?

SMRT Load Stats

Table Name

+$$Table_name+

<p>Table Stats</p> 

Thanks Again

pranil2k2
Contributor

"

SMRT Load Stats

Table Name

+$$Table_name+

<p>Table Stats</p> 
" i think it got broken

psadasivam
New Contributor III

@pranil2k2, Just make sure you are passing array of JSON object to email Snap as shown below and Table-data path is set to $
SnapLogic%20Designer%20-%20PS%20new%20pipeline%200%20-%20%3AILMN-DEV%3APOC%3Ashared%202019-11-26%2011-22-57 SnapLogic%20Designer%20-%20PS%20new%20pipeline%200%20-%20%3AILMN-DEV%3APOC%3Ashared%202019-11-26%2011-21-53 Test%20Email%20-%20Inbox%202019-11-26%2011-20-20