cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KERBEROS issues - HDFS cluster

Petrica
New Contributor II

Hi ,

We’ve implemented Kerberos in our hadoop cluster, but we are having issues with our pipelines.
We are getting this error 🙂

"Reason:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: SIMPLE authentication is not enabled. Available:[TOKEN, KERBEROS] "

“Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: SIMPLE authentication is not enabled. Available:[TOKEN, KERBEROS]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:206)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.binary.SimpleReader.doRead(SimpleReader.java:332)
… 30 more
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: SIMPLE authentication is not enabled. Available:[TOKEN, KERBEROS]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62”

All was configured correctly , keytabs are ok, i’m able to do a kinit from any groundplex nodes, time on KDC servers and kerberos clients is synced.
Pipelines worked ok for some while, but we saw that after we restarted jcc process on the groundplex nodes pipelines started to fail. JCE extension was installed as per https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/2015960/How+to+Configure+a+Groundplex+for+...

Any ideas ?

Thank you,
Petrica

3 REPLIES 3

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

You may need to contact Support.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

Petrica
New Contributor II

I’ve contacted Snaplogic support. Not even they are not able to fix the issue. 😀

ajain
Former Employee

Hi Petrica I’m the Technical Account Manager for PwC-XDP let me email you!