cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Options for triggered task

gg433
New Contributor III

Does anyone know of a way to trigger a pipeline task without sending the Authorization header? Can you pass the token in a parameter? What other options are there?

4 REPLIES 4

tlikarish
Employee
Employee

I believe you can pass it through as a query parameter as well. See this documentation and look for To execute a Pipeline using a Bearer token for authentication through the bearer_token query parameter.

[Update, August 2020: Look up โ€œRun a Pipeline using a Bearer token for authentication through the bearer_token query parameterโ€ on the page Running a Triggered Task]

gg433
New Contributor III

Thanks! It works. Do you know how I can get it to accept url encoded data. I need to capture the name/value pairs.

gg433
New Contributor III

What type of snap can I use to receive the x-www-form-urlencoded data posting to the pipeline?

robin
Former Employee

@gg433

What type of snap can I use to receive the x-www-form-urlencoded data posting to the pipeline?

A Mapper Snap with a Binary Input View

To convert the request body in x-www-form-urlencoded-format to JSON, the following expression could be used:

Base64.decode(Base64.encode($content)).split("&").map(x => x.split("=")).toObject(x => x[0], x => x[1])

with Target Path $

(some improvement could be made with URL decoding the key and value values)

This is obviously a very technical solution so Iโ€™d like to look into simplifying it significantly.