We would like to revisit a previous Snap in the Pipeline without having to create multiple branches and refer to multiple variables.
SnapLogic doesn’t seem to permit this so is there another way of achieving this in SnapLogic within the same Pipeline?
Here are the steps:
- Search for an existing record using SF Lookup Snap
- If record exists, proceed to Merge Id’s Join Snap
- If record does not exist, map fields to prepare for new record creation
- Create record
- Return to the previous SF Lookup Snap
- If record exists (which it now should), proceed to Merge Id’s Join Snap