cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snaplogic Netsuite - Search snap

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to obtain the data from already existing Netsuite saved search that contains only Currency Revaluation type of transaction. Sadly when I run the pipeline I got zero results while on NS side I’ve got dozens (I narrow the result to only one accounting period), it seems this type of transaction is not available in the snap as a separate category or under Transactions.

Does anyone know how to obtain currency revaluation transactions via snaplogic ? I really don’t want to struggle with SOAP execute snap as I’m not that good with coding.

Just for the record, I did try all the available combinations of NS Search, meaning with or without the flag on:

• Body Fields Only,
  • Advanced,
  • Return Search Columns.

Best Regards,
Jarek

7 REPLIES 7

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Hi Jarek,

I’m not familiar with this transaction type and am struggling to even find it in the NetSuite WSDL, the NetSuite Schema Browser, the NetSuite UI for creating Saved Searches, etc. Can you please provide some more specifics about how your Saved Search is configured in the NetSuite UI and what the output of that search looks like? Perhaps a couple of screenshots would be best. Thanks.

The closest type I can find is an InventoryCostRevaluation. Is that the same thing?

It’s possible that this type is not supported by NetSuite’s SOAP API, SuiteTalk. Check out the page in their documentation titled “SOAP Web Services Supported Records”. The closest type is an Inventory Cost Revaluation, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the same thing.

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for investigating the issue. As a matter of fact the Currency Revaluation is among the list of SuiteTalk Web Services (page 365 and 370 of latest SuiteTalk)

/app/accounting/transactions/fxreval.nl?

Additionally I’m enclosing the print screen from NS saved searches (brand new one, not the one I used for the snaplogic)

Thank you,
Jarek