cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mongo DB Account Configuration

ganesh1
New Contributor II

Hello All,
              I am trying to configure mongodb account But while configuring mongodb account getting following error 

ganesh1_0-1709196431112.png

please help me to resolve this.

3 REPLIES 3

RogerSramkoski
Employee
Employee

Hello @ganesh1 and thank you for joining our Community! You're getting an error 18 (AuthenticationFailed) message back from your MongoDB instance. The screenshot cuts off the full response from the host where is says {"ok":0.0, "errmsg":  at the bottom. Could you share more of that message, as it might help? That may help narrow down the issue.

ganesh1
New Contributor II

ganesh1_0-1709619065308.png

Hello @RogerSramkoski , This is full screen shot of the error coming while configuring mongodb account.

RogerSramkoski
Employee
Employee

Hello @ganesh1! I see the full error now. I was hoping it would include more information but I see that it does not. It looks like you're seeing the error during account validation, is that correct? I'm asking because if you have saved he account and try to use it to execute a pipeline, it should create a full error stack in the Dashboard that we can look at next. In any case, it may be better to contact Support for help retrieving and reviewing the error stack to figure out next steps.