Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding column at the beginnging of mapped array

Hi snaplogic experts, i have csv file with 56 columns. In order not to map field after field and have 56 rows in mapper, iam using this function (mapping and replacing . with , ). $.mapValues(x => x.replaceAll('.', ',')) but my problem is: i need to...

SL12345 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloudplex Limitation

Hi All, When I am using the cloudplex to validate the pipeline, getting the below error. please help me on this. Invalid Response from server. {“response_map”: {“error_id”: “no-cc-available”, “error_list”: [{“message”: “The Snaplex nodes have reached...

dneralla by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Create an event in office365 calendar

Hi, I need to create a pipeline to create an event on office365 to reserve a room and send out invite to a set of people. This pipeline will be called from another application in real time. Appreciate any inputs on which snaps/snappacks to use and ti...

smac by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Bulk load truncating data

Hi Community, I am trying to SQL Bulk Load with the Create Table option. When this runs it is erroring on string truncation. I do not understand how to use the Mapper with only one side as a second input into the pipeline. I do not want to have to...

Garrett by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos