Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to copy file between two servers (sftps)

Hi snaplogic experts, what is the best approach if i want to copy file from one sftp to another? Is there any snap, where can i use credentials for source sftp as well as credentials for destinaton sftp? - According to documentation, “File Operation...

SL12345 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Daily Task Metrics

Having a lot of trouble running the public API for getting daily task metrics. https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/2432598096/Retrieve+Daily+Task+Metrics It keeps timing out. I’ve increased connections and timeout parms, but can...

Invoking a SL pipeline with a REST call

Hi all, I am utterly new to Snaplogic and I need to be able to invoke.execute a pipeline with a REST call ie I need to expose a trigger in SL as a REST endpoint that can be invoked by a service running else where. Is this possible and if so how? Than...

Snowflake SCD2 - Joda Time Validation Failure

I am trying to set up a slowly changing dimension process in Snaplogic using the Snowflake SCD2 snap. This process will read a file on a daily basis and provide historical data based on the status the record is currently in for that day’s run (I.E. ...

cew657 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pipeline monitoring api usage of org_wide

Please help me figure out what the syntax is for using the org_wide parameter for the pipeline monitoring api. I’ve tried, but get an error for all of the below: “https://elastic.snaplogic.com/api/1/rest/public/runtime/” + _org + “?last_hours=” + _la...

vincenr by New Contributor III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need help on MongoDB Update Snap

I have inserted salesforce data into one of the Mongo database collections using MongoDB Insert. However, I will have to update the salesforce data I just inserted. How do I accomplish this by using MongoDB Update? I read through the Snap documentati...

Change Data Capture With SnapLogic

I frequently get asked by customers - does SnapLogic support Change Data Capture (CDC)? My response usually is - what does CDC mean to you? What are you looking to do? While there are a few organizations that are looking to do CDC in the traditional ...

hari by Former Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos