Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to increment a date

Hi All, I have a pipeline date parameter with timestamps and based on this date I am processing some records which I change manually as of now but the requirement is to schedule the pipeline. I need your help in achieving this date change automatical...

Resolved! Date in Salesforce acceptable format

Hi Team, I have 2 fields, Start and End Date coming from upstream systems (i.e. snowflake) in UTC and want this to be inserted to downstream systems (i.e. Salesforce) in UTC as well. After developing the pipeline, we found that the dates are off by 4...

REST Get Snap fails with Reason: Error occurred while parsing JSON :Premature end of chunk coded message body: closing chunk expected

Can anyone help me how to solve this issue. We are pulling full load data from Iterable daily and it takes around 6-7 hours to complete 20 million of records. Most of the times the pipeline fails with below reason after running for 1- 2hours. Please ...

Prasa by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help in Logic

Hi All, My input is 123.45 → i should transform as 12345 123.456 then i should transform as 12345 should include only two characters after decimal point. thank you in advance!

Manigandan by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 14 kudos

Marketo Access token expired

We are retrieving the leads from Marketo. I am using Marketo REST 0auth 2 for the access token. I have created the account and selected auto refresh token,but the token is not getting refreshed after 1 hour. Pipeline still fails with the access toke...

Resolved! Using REST In-Memory OAuth2 Account

I am converting a REST Put snap so it can use OAuth2 for authentication purposes. I have a REST In-Memory OAuth2 account created. It has been able to authorize and refresh its tokens. When I try and do a REST Put using this account, I am getting a 40...