Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access excel template stored on SnapLogic

Hi My company wants me to create an excel document for uploading to a third party company This excel doc starts off as a Template that I’ve saved in my project folder, and I want to make a copy of it to the project folder, amend the copy, and then up...

RoyB by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CRM Search Snap duplicating 1000 records

Hi For 2 months we have been experiencing an issue with CRM Search Snaps (we’ve only been with Snap Logic for 2 months, so this may be a pre existing issue) Whenever we select a full set of data, 1000 records are duplicated for no apparent reason Alw...

RoyB by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort and Copy Snap Got Stuck For Long Time

Hello All, I got stuck with some issue, if you can help. I am trying to compare two streams of documents using Diff snap for that I am using Sort Snap to sort the stream of Documents(43808 docs) and it got stuck at 3075th Document and is not progr...

Satish28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Business Rules engine

Is there a business rules component in SnapLogic, which will sequentially apply custom defined business rules to a data? something similar to what I have worked in Dell Boomi iPaaS: Boomi AtomSphere Documentation

dksrivatsa by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to execute SOAP Request

Hello, I am trying to connect to a WSDL URL, but somehow facing errors. The same WSDL URL gets successfully executed via SOAP UI, but get below error while executing from Snaplogic When Library API is set as Apache CXF, the error is: Caused by: com.c...