Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CRM Snap Pack - Resolve Incidents (Cases0

Hi Everyone, Is the Dynamics CRM Snap pack not really used? I can’t seem to find much guidance on how to use it? We’ve run into an issue where we can’t resolve cases. In the SDK or using the API, we need to execute a close incident request (which inv...

Failed to send email message : Email Sender

Hi, I am getting below error while sending email via email sender. How to rectify it? Failed to send email message Resolution: Please check for valid properties. Reason: Failed to send email message: 554 5.2.252 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDe...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recursive Pipeline Solution

I am curious about using recursive pipelines. I know the documentation says that we should not use pipelines in a recursive manner but for some solutions, I think it makes sense. I have created two pipelines: Recursion Parent and Recursion Child.The ...

Error converting nvarchar to decimal

Hello Team, Good Evening!! I am trying to insert a record to SQL server which contains nvarchar and can someone help me in getting it converted to decimal because I receive the error mentioned below when I try to insert the record. Error: Error conve...

Need to cover few scenarios in pipeline

Hi, I have a multiple scenario to cover in a pipeline. 1)read an xml, validate the xml , send mail mentioning xml file name that it is not valid. 2)create lookup out of csv file which will have number, name, s1. 3)if xml is valid, check if <V_number>...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pivot of table

Hello Experts, i’m trying to achieve pivot source data. but not working as expected. Attaching source file and expected result. Source.xlsx (10.4 KB) Any help will be help ful. Regards, Ajay Chawda