Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pipeline to save the attachments

Hi, I’m having a problem with creating a successful pipeline that uses REST GET (Coupa system) and saves the attachment file (pdf) to either NetSuite file cabinet or even to file server of Snaplogic. Long story short, I have the url of the file and I...

Jarek by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PostgreSQL with SSL

Guys, I saw SSL possibility with posgresql snap. But can you guys please provide the actual example with param to be set, so I can easily setup this? THanks

munish by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 9 kudos

Issue at starting Schedule task

Hello, i disable one of the schedule task few days ago. after changing source account and hostname i enabled the task. but task is not getting started on scheduled time and in task detail’s it showing below error. when i ran the pipeline manually fro...

Jagam by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Server connection time out

SnapLogic_SQL_server_timeout_errors.docx (120.0 KB) Hello All, I am getting intermittent SQL Server connection error as below Failed to retrieve a database connection. Also uploaded the document ( basically screenshots) I would appreciate it your ...

Expression output

Is there a way to log ( or to see) the output of an expression after the expression is completely evaluated for parameters. Example : I am using a Generic JDBC execute to retrieve data from a table. This table is a parameter that is being passed from...

Bobby by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error connecting cloud proxy

Hi. Yesterday I started getting some problems with our node. In the logs I can see the following error message: “GroundProxy.java:264”,“msg”:“Error connecting to cloud proxy wss://tcp.elastic.snaplogic.com:443/api/1/rest/ccproxy/ws; id 12”,“exc”:“jav...