Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enriching data in a pipeline

Hi folks, Suppose I wanted to enrich data, can you please tell me an approach you would use? For example: If my pipeline starts out with an input document containing information about a person (name, age, telephone, address, etc.), then suppose the a...

Snap to execute a Windows Command/Service

Hi everyone, I am working with a system on which I need to drop some data files into a Windows Server, and once the copy is done, I need to run a Batch command file / or run a Windows Service. Is there a way with Snap Logic, to inquire a Windows comm...

eric_sou by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to replace NULL value in Mapper

I have a file reader in my mapping. One of the column in the file contains NULL value. I am connection a mapper after the file reader. Is there any way to replace the NULL value with number? Tried using replace/replaceALL function but didn’t get the ...

Get pipeline details for specfiied time

Hi All, I have been trying to use this query : GET https://elastic.snaplogic.com/api/1/rest/public/runtime/orgname?start=&end=> to get the pipeline summary for the specified time as per document of snaplogic, but i am not getting the results for the ...

Create Array from Flattened Docs

I could really use some help. I have flattened documents and for each distinct product-id value, I wish to create an array list of the variants that belong in the product-id’s family. My desired results should look something like this, but I’m not ...