cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to obtain the error reason,resolution,original by the runtime ID of the pipeline

Sowmya_Rayavara
New Contributor III

Hi,

I need to send all the failures related data(reason,resolution,stacktrace…) for tracking purpose to other system. The job needs to run daily and push the error related data to other systems.But I don’t want to use error view or error pipeline. I will be able to get the ruuid of the failed pipelines through monitoring API and also some data related to pipeline, But I’m not able to see the reason,resolution,original,stacktrace data. Anyone please help me

Thanks in Advance

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Sowmya_Rayavarapu,

I think you can check for the failure reason and resolution into the “Message” property. There you can find something like this “{“message”: “Passing a JSON-Path to hasOwnProperty() is not supported and will fail in the future”, “defaultLevel”: “WARN”, “resolution”: “Please use hasPath() instead.””
If you want to use GUI, you can also use SnapLogic Dashboard, and to open there “Pipeline Execution Runtime Logs”, and to filter only Level - Error

Regards, Ljupcho

ajardinezcalder
New Contributor

Hi.

As stated by tstack the public API is the way to go.
If you make your call with ?level=detail and you will be fine.
The official documentation recommends Level=Detail but this wont work.
https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438155/Pipeline+Monitoring+API#PipelineMo...