cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Execute snap - Account creds in header

jamesv
New Contributor II

I’m building a custom SOAP Execute snap to replace Netsuite snaps to work around a limitation with custom fields in Netsuite snaps that require fields entered to not be null.

I’ve modeled my SOAP envelope after the request that gets logged when I call the Netsuite Update snap, which seems like a good option to handle this, but I don’t seem to be able to authenticate using the attached account.

Is there a way to refer to an Account’s credentials in the SOAP envelope that I can use here? I have a basic SOAP auth account hooked up to the snap but it sure doesn’t seem to want to use it.

EDIT: Just to be clear, manually adding the email and password in the passport is working fine, but is not productionizable for hopefully obvious reason

18 PM

21 REPLIES 21

jamesv
New Contributor II

Awesome, glad to hear it! I’ll come running back here if I ever have any issues 😉

James, I’m happy to say we’ve released a patch for the NetSuite snap pack, netsuite7779, which addresses this issue. The NetSuite update/create snaps now handle null field values correctly, for both standard and custom fields, by sending a request with these fields listed in the nullFieldList. Your workaround to set the nullFieldList explicitly should no longer be necessary. This build is available as the Latest netsuite version in the production and uat environments.