cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sorting Error after Netsuite Search

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

Hi!

Iโ€™m building an integration here that gets contacts from Hubspot and update them as customers to Netsuite. Iโ€™m getting data from Netsuite by querying a saved search. After getting the data i need to sort to diff. The problem is that when i validate it takes a few minutes to the Netsuite Search to become green and, before that happens, the Sort snap will fail and become red. I tried using the Async Search and had the same issue.

Do you know why its happening?

This is the error shown at Sort snap:
Failure: class java.util.LinkedHashMap cannot be cast to class java.lang.Comparable (java.util.LinkedHashMap and java.lang.Comparable are in module java.base of loader โ€˜bootstrapโ€™), Reason: Snap failed unexpectedly and did not provide any reason

6 REPLIES 6

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

The image i sent shows the pipeline while its validating, all snaps will eventually become green, except the Sort one.

koryknick
Employee
Employee

Can you show the properties of your Sort snap? A sample of the incoming documents to the Sort would also be helpful.

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

These are the incoming docs:

This is the sort snap:

This is what happens when i try the same query but async:

koryknick
Employee
Employee

Try this in the sort:
$record.email[โ€˜platformCore:searchValueโ€™]

It looks like youโ€™re trying to have the Sort work on an object, which I believe it can only handle scalar values.