Developing Snaps
Discuss how to build custom Snaps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to debug custom snap in editor before snap deployment

Hello Everyone,                          Could you please tell me that how to debug custom snap in the editor before deployment of snap while snap development ? Currently I am developing one custom snap while developing snap I  deploy snap after ever...

Ganeshu108 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot open settings of custom snaps

Hi all, I have a problem with the custom snaps after uploading a snap pack in manager. After building the snap package with Maven, I cannot see the settings tab of any custom snap. The snap is forever loading and not showing the settings tab. I tried...

snapLoading
Emma by New Contributor II
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Unable to load account definition

Hi Team, I developing custom snap. I am using account type is custom. so now i am written my logic and deployed to snapLogic now i am getting error like below."Unable to load account definition, Reason: Account named "snap" does not exist, Resolution...

maheswara_0-1720416269757.png
maheswara by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Developing Snaps on Windows via WSL

We recently had a support request received via the support e-mail for snap development and found that the root of the issue (accounts in custom-developed snap packs) was caused by a strange behavior with how Windows (and specifically Windows Subsyste...

Resolved! Using $.get on properties with forward slash

Hi,We have an array of the following structure:{    "/position/fte": {      "humanReadable": "100",      "value": 100    },    "/position/field_2354914": {      "humanReadable": "ALQhtani & Partners",      "value": "257532069"    },    "/position/fie...

nickhumble by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passing URI Parameters to snaplogic trigger task

Hi All,I need to pass URI parameters in the end point URL instead of Query parameters. Please let me know how can i define URI Parameters to send data like (htttps://abc-snaplogic.com/C3342343)When i use the pipeline parameters it will be coming as Q...