cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Failed to initialize pool: Database may be already in use: "C:/opt/snaplogic/run/bstore-Emirates_Training-sidekick-dev-1.mv.db"

nagrajps
New Contributor

2018-10-29T08:52:38,841 E main [ ] Error while loading web app configuration. Shutting down, please verify the jcc properties. javax.servlet.ServletException: JCC cannot be initialized properly [Failed to initialize pool: Database may be already in use: โ€œC:/opt/snaplogic/run/bstore-Emirates_Training-sidekick-dev-1.mv.dbโ€. Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-182]]
at com.snaplogic.common.web.RequestFilter.init(RequestFilter.java:139) ~[jcc-4.0.jar:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.initialize(FilterHolder.java:139) ~[jetty-servlet-9.4.0.v20161208.jar:9.4.0.v20161208]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletH~[jetty-servlet-9.4.0.v20161208.jar:9.4.0.v20161208]andler.java:725) ~[jetty-servlet-9.4.0.v20161208.jar:9.4.0.v20161208]

8 REPLIES 8

robin
Former Employee

@nagrajps, It would appear that an H2 file database was saved to the Groundplex installation directory. I would strongly recommend moving that database to a different location on the server, so that the it does not interfere with the operation of the plex.

If a JDBC Snap is using the file protocol to point to the old location, please update those Snap settings to reflect the new location.

I misunderstood the source of the H2 database. Redacting my answer.

tlikarish
Employee
Employee

Looks like some stuff that wasnโ€™t cleaned up when the JCC shut down. Can you delete the entire /opt/snaplogic/run directory and try starting the JCC back up?

edit or the JCC is already running and you are trying to start another simultaneously

edit 2 Can you try logging in and seeing if itโ€™s connected to the dashboard, like in this step. If you see it connected, then no need to run java -jar jcc.war jcc as itโ€™s already running.

Thank you for the information, my issue got resolved , the reason for this issue the second point which you mentioned.

I have proceed for next step and i am facing two other issues not related to the earlier one,

Unable to write log sample file: log4j2-yarn.xml java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\opt\snaplogic\run\lib\etc\log4j2-yarn.xml.sample (The system cannot find the path specified)

2018-10-31T08:00:21,259 E main [ ] Error while loading web app configuration. Shutting down, please verify the jcc properties. java.io.IOException: keys.properties does not have any user for auth prefix: cc
at com.snaplogic.common.ConfigurationManager.extractUsername(ConfigurationManager.java:366) ~[jcc-4.0.jar:?]
at com.snaplogic.common.ConfigurationManager.readAuthPropertiesInto(ConfigurationManager.java:319) ~[jcc-4.0.jar:?]

Have you downloaded the configuration files and put them on the machine?

If not, can you open up the manager and navigate to your Snaplex. Then click the downloads tab and download the configuration. The file should go in c:\opt\snaplogic\etc