cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetSuite Saved Search

skatpally
Former Employee

If you have a Saved Search on NetSuite and you wonder how you have to query with NetSuite Search Snap then here is the solution for It.

A Saved Search is a defined set of filter that return the latest data meeting that criteria.

In SnapLogic we have a connector called NetSuite Search and has settings that will enable us to get the Saved Search Results.

• Drag NetSuite Search Snap on to the canvas and enable the Advanced Settings Check box.

View of NetSuite Search Snap

ce125f6b402ee152b972e8b642897790c91467c4.png

• To the Input View of the NetSuite Search snap configure a mapper using NetSuite Internal ID for the Saved Search

View of the Mapper

01e74338bb60e56c5712ed4c9578f5b05454ac42.png

That’s a simple solution to get the latest Saved Search results in NetSuite.

10 REPLIES 10

Sombit
New Contributor

I am able to fetch the required information from the Snap.

Thank You,
Sombit

Sombit
New Contributor

We have strange issue. Wherein the value that show on the NetSuite UI does not show on the response of the Snaplogic Saved Search. It only shows the id for that value.

For example : If on NetSuite its appears as ABCDEF and then in the Snaplogic saved search response it appears as numeric value 2.

Would like to know if there is any limitation in the NetSuite Saved Search snap

Thank You,
Sombit

Please be more specific about the nature of the value. What is the type? Is it a standard field? Which one? On which type of object? Or is it a custom field? What kind? etc.

Sombit
New Contributor

“platformCommon:customFieldList”:{
“platformCore:customField”:[
{
@internalId”:“3550”
@scriptId”:“custcol_associatedconsole”
@xsi:type”:“platformCore:SearchColumnSelectCustomField”
“platformCore:searchValue”:{
@internalId”:“48”
@typeId”:“395”
}
“platformCore:customLabel”:“ASSOCIATED CONSOLE _LINE”
}

I want the actual value of the field Associated Console Line while I only get the internal id 48
I believe it is a custom field. We get this in the response on querying the Transaction object.

Unfortunately that’s what NetSuite’s SuiteTalk API gives you. To interpret the internalId, look at the definition of the corresponding custom list with ID 395 (the @typeId). You’ll see something like the following:

24%20PM